Our Los Angeles, California Area
National Bartenders School
1487 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, California 91362
email our Los Angeles Area Bartending School Here!
About Our Bartending School in Los Angeles, California:
National Bartending School of Thousand Oaks/Ventura began as an extension of the highly successful National Bartending School of Sherman Oaks, a San Fernando Valley bastion that has been well recognized and highly regarded for over thirty years.
National Bartending School of Thousand Oaks/Ventura opened in July of 2014 and since opening has made one thing its top priority: finding graduates immediate bartending work. In order to ensure that every graduate has the utmost likeliness of finding work directly after graduation, we have implemented the following:
These types of relationships have allowed us to boast of one of the highest job placement percentages (over 90 percent) in all of Southern California. Not too shabby for our first year in Ventura County!!!
- Built up community awareness. We have developed relationships with over forty different bars, restaurants, clubs, event companies, and theaters throughout Santa Barbara, Ventura, and LA County. Our goal has been for establishments to both be aware that there is top end, accredited Bartending School in the community, and also for these establishments to trust us enough to employ our graduates. Many of them have. More often than not, when one graduate paves the way at a new establishment, we receive calls from the manager for additional graduates.
- Individualized resume assistance. The Director of National Bartending School personally sits down with every graduate for thirty minutes for individualized resume assistance. Going over your personal strengths, applying tricks of the trade, and utilizing his fifteen years professional hiring experience, by the end of the resume session you will have a "Bad!@# Bartender Resume"
- National Job Placement! In joining forces with USA Bartending and the Best Bartending School network, National Bartending School proudly boasts of national job placement. Moving to Arizona? Spending six months in New York? Considering a summer up in the Bay Area? We got you covered, with bartending schools in nearly every major metropolitan that work together to help each graduates get work, quick!
- Lifetime job placement. Yes, job placement is lifetime and just like it sounds, as long as you are alive, you have access to the myriad resources of National Bartending School. Whether it will be ten weeks or ten years, National Bartending School is your home for premier job placement.
- We have created unique relationships with a handful of establishments that are committed to hiring directly through National Bartending School of Thousand Oaks.
- Beverlee’s is Ventura County’s largest bar service, and the owner of Beverlee’s has committed to hiring exclusively through NBS Thousand Oaks.
- Mr. Bartender Bar Services, Southern California’s premier bar service (ranked #1 on yelp for Los Angeles!) has developed an apprenticeship specifically for NBS of Thousand Oaks graduates. In the past nine months, 15 grads have worked for Mr. Bartender. 6 are currently ranked "high-end bartenders" and receive $20/hour + tips.
- Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza currently employs eight graduates from NBS Ventura/Thousand Oaks. These graduates have had the good fortune of being immediately placed (many within a day) to work regularly as bartenders at the beautiful Thousand Oaks Arts Plaza.
- Red Balls Rock N Roll Pizza Bar: Classes are held at Red Balls every two weeks, and students are permitted to bartend three nights a week. Again, Red Balls has agreed to hire exclusively though National Bartending School of Thousand Oaks/Ventura. An added perk, occasionally the Foo Fighters perform here!!!!