About our White Plains Bartending School:
NBS was established in 1984. We have been in continuous successful operation since that time, and are proud to have placed many thousands of graduates in lucrative bartending positions over this time.
Our basic program:
- We have standard weekday class schedules, both full-day and half-day. We also run a Saturday class schedule. Furthermore, we support a variety of "flex" schedules, where students can essentially attend classes at their own pace.
- We run a comprehensive, quality job placement program, supporting graduates both locally and nationwide (through an extensive network of affiliated schools).
- Besides ongoing placement support, any graduate may return to school, at any time, to refresh their skills or otherwise keep themselves up-to-date. This may be for a single lesson, or encompass taking the entire course again.
- Our learning environment is hands-on throughout. That is the ONLY way to effectively learn bartending. The program which we run is structured so that individual students can be provided with lots of personal attention.
- All instructors at our school are licensed to teach by the State Department of Education. They are all experienced professional bartenders, each with many years of real life experience working at bars, clubs and restaurants.
- Our total program is very affordable, only a fraction of the price that you'll pay at many other schools in our area. We also have flexible payment plans for you to choose from, as an assist in making your costs even more manageable.
Bartending is the classic recession-proof career. There is always demand for professional bartenders, during good times and bad. Our graduates average between $500.00 to $1500.00 per week, full time.
Bartending is a very flexible trade that can usually be fit well with school, other jobs, home responsibilities and/or your own recreational time. It's a fact that has been proven again and again, consistently over the years - No matter how bad the economy may get, people still enjoy their alcoholic beverages and getting out to the many venues where great drinks are served and enjoyed in the company of others.